Identifying Purchasers • Deal Negotiation • Due Diligence • Deal Structuring • Seamless Delivery
Keystone's M&A practice is uniquely positioned to offer proactive ideas, deep knowledge, and a network of relationships in the corporate and financial world with an envious track record of acquisitions and divestitures.
How can Keystone help you sell your company?
- Our process begins with due diligence including a preliminary assessment of the state of readiness for your company's transition.
- During our preliminary assessment, we may also include a professional valuation prepared by our in-house CBV.
- We would also prepare a marketing plan to bring your company to the marketplace to connect with prospective purchasers.
- Keystone would conduct a rigorous (and discrete) search to find the right purchaser for your business. We screen all purchasers to bring you only the most qualified purchasers.
- We initiate a search to find you the right purchaser for your company. We then work with you through the Letter of Intent (LOI) stage, through the offer process, share purchase agreement and deal closing.
- Our team would assist you in negotiating the highest & best price and deal terms for your company.
- Our process is professional and discreet. We work to maintain confidentiality throughout the sale process.
- Our team of professionals would assist with optimum deal structuring at terms that best meet your needs.
- We flawlessly execute the selling process with you from start to end.
Copyright © Keystone Business Advisors Inc. All rights reserved.
Chartered Business Valuators serving the GTA including Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton & southern Ontario.
Please contact us for a free consultation: